Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, ummmm, im usually drunk......right now in fact....long island ice tea anyone? i have pleanty....

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
Well welcome Drunk..giggle... I'll take a Sex on the Beach and some Jello shots >:)

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO:drunk:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey i look like :drunk: <-- that right now.....soon ill feel like :puke: <-- that, then i will :sleep: and wake up feeling like :hit: and need :coffee: ok im having too much fun with the smilies, someone hit me with a large metallic object.....

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
hmmm....large metallic object...lemme see....DJ, come here... LOL :tongue2: ...hey, I want some jello shots too

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
merlin said:
...hey, I want some jello shots too
new years eve, perfect night for jello shots...or any shots for that matter....speaking of shots, i best get to it!

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
Oh how I wish i was stumblin **** drunk right now... mmmmmbad thing is ..I always THINK I want todrink , thenwhen I actually have one or so I don't wantanymore LOL go figure...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have a friend like that, he would make up excuses like a stomach ache so we wouldnt press him to drink, but he would just get tired of drinking before his buzz set in...odd.....

stumblin **** drunk you say? yep i am there right about now..but must continue drinking...

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
LOL!! That's your fault , I was here!! You're gonna have to send me some of that spiked root beeer. Ipromised MT I was gonna get him drunk, just once LOL

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
That's the plan >:} He'll be putty in my hands Muwhahahaha

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
HAHAHHA LOL! That will work too ;)

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
Drinking a Hotty totty... and stomping the toes of Scotty >:}

·
hey
10,189 Posts
I have some apple cider. It has a bit of a kick to it though. I hope you wouldn't mind. If things go as planned I can drop it off to your knight on my way past.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.