Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Masterchiefxx17 I did not sign up team from a private league I only added a NFL Team I can not delete here is a screenshot

Attachments

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
26,768 Posts
sportman3: You don't have a Fantasy League Team, only the Cards.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Corday yes I don't have a Fantasy League Team, only the Cards. When I try to delete it takes me to sign in to yahoo I do when I delete it will not delete Cards how do I delete ?

·
26,768 Posts
Go to My Yahoo. That's where it was created.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Corday I try to delete it will not delete in My Yahoo I click delete takes me to sign in I do when I delete it will not delete Cards how do I delete ?

·
26,768 Posts
It sounds like you haven't updated to the latest Yahoo interface. Please post (Copy & Paste) the exact page (URL) you show in Post#3. If you are still going to want easy access to Cards this fall, don't do anything.

·
26,768 Posts
My Teams is on the left side of your screen. Select EDIT

·
26,768 Posts
Did you scroll up, down, left, right? That's the right place.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Corday I scroll up, down, left, I am already logged in when I went to My Teams on the left side of my screen. Select EDIT to delete cards took me to the screenshot I showed you I had to log back in Select EDIT to delete cards same thing you see took me to the screenshot I showed you I had to log back in any fixes

·
26,768 Posts
Try another browser. That's how it's done.

·
26,768 Posts
Glad you got it. Can't explain why.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Corday thanks for your time do you know about Gmail desktop notifacation in chrome I have a thread going ?

·
Microsoft-Team Manager , Hardware - Team Manager
68,705 Posts
Your question is to broad, please explain what it is your actually asking, using generic terms makes things far to ambiguous to reply with any real answer.
Also Gmail has dozens of help pages on a host of topics so a Goggle search can bring you a lot of info. How To Enable Gmail Desktop Notifications in Chrome & Safari

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.