Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know who can help me regain access to my yahoo account. Yahoo doesn't seem to provide a solution and there is no one to talk to. Who can guide me? My yahoo ID exists, it was registered by me, but it tells me wrong password. However, it does not let me reset my password because when I enter my yahoo ID, it tells me "We don't recognize this email". When I ask them to text me my ID, I receive it so it exists. Yet, it is not recognized for a reason I cannot understand... Please help!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I had a similar issue to this a few years back. Yahoo finally replied to my "backup address" that I had somehow violated their TOS (Terms of Service) and would not explain further. I simply abandoned the account, as it was not my main communication channel, but only to access "Yahoo Groups." I had noticed that some of my subscribed groups had been mysteriously disappearing prior to this. When I created a new Yahoo ID it also disappeared within days as well.

I don't trust Yahoo at all as a result and have had nothing to do with them since. You get what you PAY FOR, and since you don't pay for it, they can revoke that "privilege" at any time for any reason without warning!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.