Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the same yahoo account for 7 years ,and 4 nights ago I went to get into my yahoo mail and my password would not work. I tried to get a new passowrd and my personal info had been changed. My security question and birthdate was the same but my alt email address and zipcode were changed. I have contacted yahoo but have not got any help from them. Could my account have been hijacked or could I have a virus like I have been hearing about. Please can anyone help I need to be able to get into this account.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Yahoo is an online mail service and would not be affected by a virus on your system. If your Yahoo information was changed, then your account was more than likely hijacked and there is not much anyone here can do to help you.

In the meantime, keep trying to contact Yahoo support. It's a long shot, but I have heard of a few people getting their accounts back when they contacted support. I would email them (in detail) what the problem is and (for proof) I would explain what emails are stored in the account and probably who is on my address list.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to thank you for your info. I emailed yahoo back and told them a few things that could be found in my email and today the sent me a password. Thank you so much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.