Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot get my XP SP2 to realize I have a connection... I have an active connection on my computer, I am using it right now on Ubuntu. I have tried everything you can think of on my computer. I'm just out of ideas... My copy of SP2 isn't legal... I don't think that's the problem... Do you have any ideas?... Thanks.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
hello ,

are you trying to get so that you can make it legal !!!!????

for if you are not then we can not help you .......it is like P2P programs

the forum rules prevent us and if we do we loose our rights here & get baned.......

Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hello ,

are you trying to get so that you can make it legal !!!!????

for if you are not then we can not help you .......it is like P2P programs

the forum rules prevent us and if we do we loose our rights here & get baned.......

Mike
no, I need my internetz... I have it legal... (through WGA...) it's xp pro btw...

T

·
0 Posts
Wait, I'm sorry are you meaning that your actual XP OS isn't legal or is it the SP2 package that is not. Either way we will not assist you as this forum does not help in any matters of illegal business. Please read the forum rules:

ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES

Users may not post hacks, cracks, or give instruction how to pirate any type of software, or anything similar, in any forum of TSF. We do not condone, support or give instruction on any illegal activity pertaining to computer systems, computer hardware, computer software programs or computer related activities. Included in this group of activities are requests for help to circumvent system admin passwords or Administrator settings on networks. We do understand that the majority of requests may be legitimate, but we do not have the means to discern these from non-legitimate requests.
Administrators, set this one as [CLOSED]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
***, it's not illegal buisness. It's just that my copy isn't legal... I had to upgrade from vista to XP because my comp couldn't run any games except for runescape and morrowind(barely) at a decent frame rate... Can you just help someone get their internet working?...

T

·
0 Posts
We do not condone, support or give instruction on any illegal activity pertaining to computer systems,
If you XP OS is not legal then this is illegal, suggests the meaning of "il" added to legal. We can't help you as we would be kicked out of the forums.

Administrators set this one as [CLOSED]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you XP OS is not legal then this is illegal, suggests the meaning of "il" added to legal. We can't help you as we would be kicked out of the forums.

Administrators set this one as [CLOSED]
Now I'm going to need to bother my friend and have him fix this... luckily he owes me one because I gave him my old non working comp...

T

·
0 Posts
Sorry, we can not assist you but we are tethered by the forum rules, I would love to help but I am not allowed to in any way :frown:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.