Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi By mistake i have set my screen resolution too low and everything is BIG . When i now go to the settings tab it appears so BIG i can't get the cursor down to the 'ok' to correct it ??? Any idears Rob.(xp inspiron9200)

·
Registered
906 Posts
use the Tab key to select the button then hit enter.

If you cannot see the OK button select the slider with the mouse then hit Tab 5 times and then press the enter key.

·
Registered
107 Posts
syedali said:
If it is possible change your Monitor and change it.Any new condition monitor.
That won't fix this particular problem. As it is not an issue with the monitor.

·
Superhuman Computer
1,632 Posts
Barry_R said:
If you cannot see the OK button select the slider with the mouse then hit Tab 5 times and then press the enter key.
You don't even need to do this, after selecting the slider, you should be able to hit enter right away and it will change the settings - you should then get a box coming up and saying "Do you wish to keep these settings?" - if it's ok, click yes. If nothing comes up, wait 15 seconds and it will revert to what it was.

Not using TAB to get to the OK button should avoid any problems you may get if you have extra controls on this panel - which would mean you would select a different button to OK before hitting enter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just check and see if you need a driver update. I had the same problem.

- Driver's:

- Uniblue®
- Driver Genuis Professional Edition®
- DriverMax 4®

I don't post crack's/torrent's. So you could find one yourself or buy one of those three.

- Where To Download Them Is Said To Be Found Here:

- Link: http://download.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, can anyone help me?
I'm using 1024x768 resolution, and I want to use this resolution (1152x864).
When I'm selected that resolution, then this thing happened...
When i move my mouse to the edge of the screen, just like how the screen move when playing Starcraft or Age of Empire kind of game.
Just like this video :
YouTube - How to: Acer Aspire One Running Higher Than 1024x600 Resolution and use Panning on Windows XP

Can I run that resolution without that problem?
Please help me
I already done this before, and its works
but I try just now, and it became that..

I know my English are bad. Sorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.