·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pictures of my Processes:

Picture 1

Picture 2

Problems after installing Windows Xp Professional Edition:

Ø I constantly get pop-ups and mostly it’s about sex and how to get lost of weight problems. To get these pop-ups I don’t even have to start the internet explorer, they just show up for an example when I’m playing a game or when I’m on MSN Messenger.
Ø My second problem is that some ‘’Anti-Virus’’ programs install on my pc while I don’t want that to happen. An example of such a program is stopsign. When I want to remove them it goes very hard.
Ø My third problem is that my home-p[age is constantly changing. And most of the time I can’t change it back.
Ø My pc is also full of Trojans and viruses. I use Anti-Spyware from Microsoft to remove them and Ad-Aware but they keep on showing up.

Please help me fix my pc and help me get lost of these annoying po-ups and anti-spyware.

Yours faithfully,

Nick SpijnChipper

·
Henry
3,490 Posts
You need help security wise. Look in my signature for all of the necessary programs :sayyes:

I would recommend you get either AVG or avast!, all of the spyware removers, and either Firefox or Opera to use instead of Internet Explorer (but DO NOT UNINSTALL Internet Explorer!!!!!)

Run them, clean the stuff that you can, then post a HijackThis (in my signature) log in the security forums here on TSF (link is in my signature)

Hope This Helps...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.