Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO: Put Music on a PPT Show so it is embedded in the show. I want to email the show, so I don't want the program to look for the music in a file. It needs to be part of the show. I am going to INSERT/SOUND/SOUND FROM GALLERY. The file is saved as mp3 and also as a windows media file. This is the ERROR I get:

"Clip Gallery could not create a preview image for file. This may be due to missing, corrupted, or incorrect version of a graphics import filter or media player. For more information see Troubleshooting in Clip Gallery Help."

HELP does address the issue, but tells you to make sure Internet Explorer has DirectShow listed as an add-on and/or Windows Media Player has the correct graphics filter. I cannot manipulate these issues on either program because of this error message:

"Compatibility modes cannot be set up on this program because it is part of Windows XP."

I hope someone can help me. Seriously, I worked on this issue for 2 days and researched every avenue I could think of and I still can't get it to work. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.