Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just joined your group, look forward to share knowledge with you all, right now I'm in need of some assistance.

Recently purchased a samsung x05 laptop, have it about 2 months but a couple of days ago it started crawling, take a few mins to open a small wav file etc and the anti-virus started crashing (up to date) Then yesterday I turned it on and it wouldn't start at all. Tried to role back to last working time and tried safe mode then I Tried to install a parallell copy of XP but none of these things worked. Finally I said goodbye to all my work (no backup !!) and quick formatted the hard drive and reinstalled all. Everything seemed fine working away for a few hours. Then b4 I went to bed I turned it on to send a mail and it just hung, out of interest I left it there and after 10+ mins it finally got onto XP desktop. Shut it down and went to bed !

I know it's a bit of an essay so cheers if yuo've got this far. Has anyone come accross this b4 ? Don't know what to do. As a very last resort I'll give it to tech support but if it's a software problem I'd like to sort it myself as I have nothing to loose file wise and I could do without giving it to dixons for a week.

I appreciate any help on the topic.

Cheers
Gerry R

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for the reply, sorry for the delay.

Thats what I feared however I've reinstalled it one more time and put a minimal amt of software on it and so far so good ? I know it'll pack up over the christmas break or something !!

Will give it one more chance, thanks again
Gerry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.