Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys i have an hp panilion XT933 updated to XP. I dont use this thing much because i have a new pc, and laptop. Anyways im updating its programs etc. Heres some that i dont understand, and dont know how to do. Could use any help on this one:upset:

1.SSE is not support. Upgrad you cpu to speed up applications optimized for SSE.

2. 32-bit rendering is not support.

3. Hardware transform & lighting not support.

What to do to fix the above problems?

Also happy new year every one! Mine was not that great standing on a bridge with my m-4 carbine.(security detail):mad:

·
Manager, TSF Articles
38,365 Posts
Sorry you've not had a reply before. I'll see what I can do to help.
First, could you post the specs for your machine, because I suspect it may be underpowered for what you want to do.

Second, I noticed in another thread that you criticised someone for using CAPS. People in glasshouses etc. Could I please ask you to stop using abbreviations and txt speak? It's more difficult to understand than CAPS.

Sorry that your New Year was not a great celebration:sigh:

Pilot.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well when i get time to look the specs up ill do so. The deal with u saying i criticised another peroson for using caps, that was more of a joke if it was to hard to see.

Sorry you've not had a reply before. I'll see what I can do to help.
First, could you post the specs for your machine, because I suspect it may be underpowered for what you want to do.

Second, I noticed in another thread that you criticised someone for using CAPS. People in glasshouses etc. Could I please ask you to stop using abbreviations and txt speak? It's more difficult to understand than CAPS.

Sorry that your New Year was not a great celebration:sigh:

Pilot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.