Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

I have one worker at my workplace who uses Adobe Reader X on a Windows XP system. Let's say a worker has opened up a PDF file that is formatted on a legal size document. She then does the usual printer selection on the print window of the program. She selects one of the printers that we use at the workplace - in this case, Xerox Workcentre 5665 multifunction copier.

She then accepts the document to print and then when she came to pick up the document from the printer, the document came out as a letter size document - with a few parts being cut off. The program (along with the printer driver) should have selected which tray to print from automatically. I also tried doing a manual selection of trays, but the problem persists.

I may heard that many people are fed up with the latest version of Adobe Reader along with Acrobat and therefore have to return to the older version (in that case version 9). Has one of you people encounter this similar problem before? If so, how can I fix the problem?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.