Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all once again .

well thanks to u guys i solved my computer problem so thanks for that :D

well now i have another problem i have a xbox and my dad sent me a wireless controler a madcatz .

and when i pluged in the thingy that came with the controler the light turns green and when i try to move to do anything it doesnt work :S

i send it to a guy to see whats up with it and he said u need to put like a key? i didnt get him but i wanted to see if u guys can help me

what can be the problem

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
9,133 Posts
How far are you from the console? you should be within 15 feet for optimal reaction time and signal strength. Also, do you have to 'turn on' the controller? if so, you should do that before turning the console on.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes im right next to the thing . and yes its tourned on .

but hes the weird part whenever im playing nba or whatever and i conect the thingy that comes with the wirelless joystick it detects it and we cant use the joystick. :S

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi all once again .

well thanks to u guys i solved my computer problem so thanks for that :D

well now i have another problem i have a xbox and my dad sent me a wireless controler a madcatz .

and when i pluged in the thingy that came with the controler the light turns green and when i try to move to do anything it doesnt work :S

i send it to a guy to see whats up with it and he said u need to put like a key? i didnt get him but i wanted to see if u guys can help me

what can be the problem
What ''Thingy'' are you talking about?

Here is a small guide.

1. Press and hold the Xbox Guide button until the controller turns on. The Xbox Guide button is the round button with the green "X" near the center of the controller.
2. Make sure that your Xbox 360 console is turned on. If your Xbox 360 console is not turned on, press the power button. The power button is the large round button on your Xbox 360 console.
3. On the Xbox 360 console, press and release the Connect button. The Connect button is the small round button on the Xbox 360 console.

(Xbox Connect Button)
http://support.microsoft.com/library/images/support/kbgraphics/Public/EN-US/927346E.jpg

4. On the controller, press and release the Connect button. The Connect button is the small button on the front edge of the controller, between the left bumper button and the charging port.

(Controller connect button)
http://www.zolved.com/UserFiles/Image/xbox/connect-button-controller.jpg

5. After the Ring of Light spins and flashes one time on the controller and on the console, the controller is connected. The quadrant on the Ring of Light that remains lit indicates the position in which the controller is connected.

Stevie

·
Registered
119 Posts
Oops i totally did not notice that you said it was an Mad catz one. My pardon.

This is all what i could find.

Problem: The controller does not respond.

Solution: Make sure the batteries are fully charged and have not run out.
Solution: Make sure the power switch is on.
Solution: Make sure the Receiver is fully plugged into the XBox game console.
Solution: Make sure the controller is not in ‘sleep mode’. See Power Save Mode for detail.

POWER SAVE MODE
The controller has an automatic “Sleep” mode -- when the controller is not in use for more than ten minutes,
the controller will partially turn itself off in order to conserve batteries. If the Power Switch is on, to wake the
controller from sleep mode, press Start or Back buttons on the controller.

Stevie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.