Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

My site www.mgflowers.co.uk has a weird javascript glitch on the gallery page. The images are not displaying correctly in Internet Explorer (PC) when I click on a thumbnail - yet the site works fine in Safari (Mac).

Can anybody help? I deliberately didn't preload images because of their size and the amount of them.

Thanks

Lewis

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Design Team
2,274 Posts
RC, try using "onClick" instead of "onMousedown" on your thumbnails. Sometimes, IE interprets onMousedown as while the button is down
If you go to your page in IE, and hold the mouse button down on a thumbnail, it actually works... so I think onClick is your answer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I've now changed each image to onClick but still having not a lot of luck! Thanks for taking the time to look though.. I'm getting a combination of some images displaying correctly, others 'half' displaying (literally the top half of the pic) and some not at all. Maybe I'll have to approach the gallery page in a different way.

Cheers anyway!

·
2,274 Posts
Don't give up so soon if that's the way you want it. That type of gallery shouldn't be a problem. Obviously you've got some script in there that IE doesn't like. Im too exhausted to go find it right now, but I'm sure someone can dig it up. Also, you may be able to pre-load your images. I've done a gallery with images that size before, and preloading them didn't give me any problems.
-Six

·
2,274 Posts
you're very welcome. I'm glad that was the fix.
-Six

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.