Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My computer has Worm.Win32.Netsky. I'm using another computer as I can no longer use my other. (which is why i can't include all the file stuff) Everything was fine till a little while ago, some webpages where coming up red and saying I was infected or whatever so I closed everything off. I was installing my new virus program (figured it was a good time with the weird stuff on the webpages) and I had to reboot but when I did everything was messed up. I get several error messages one being the long one saying that im infected with Worm.Win32.Netsky and need to get spyware removal. But my start tool bar never comes up and not long after that I get a message saying it's restarting because of RPC or something and a count down then everything goes off. I tried to access Task Manager and it said it was disabled so tried do some RUN: then going to registry or anything trying to and that also did not work. .I tried safe boot but it shows all the text scrolling for a bit and then just restarts...Allot of posts Iv run into talk of downloading things and this and that but I can't even access anything. I'm not a computer expert and really need some help. Is there anyway to go delete something without loading up windows? :sigh:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.