Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That bar with the shortcut icons directly under the title bar in Outlook Express keeps disappearing. Once oe has been closed and the computer turned off then the next time the computer is turned on and oe opened the shortcuts are missing. I've surfed the net and have found numerous people with this problem but haven't found a reason or a fix anywhere. I know of two different people who have this problem (both senior citizen women who I'm helping with computer lessons so they don't become isolated now that they have less mobility). For me fixing it isn't a problem each time but these women no nothing about computers (I'm still trying to convince them that the computer won't explode if they hit the wrong button :rolleyes: ). They both have xp installed and both of them also have sp2 on their system. Any suggestions. It's taking long enough explaining to these women how to turn on a computer without having disappearing bars also. Is there a fix out there or should I consider switching them from outlook express to something else? Is it possible that sp2 is the cause of all this, others I'm helping with xp but no sp2 don't have this problem on their system.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.