Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how good those wireless keyboards and mice are? I never used one and was wondering if anyone has been having any problems with them?

Please give me the pro's and con's before i go spend some money.

Thanks in advance,

Laffctx

·
Registered
286 Posts
Laffctx,

I've had my Logitech Cordless keyboard and mouse for about a year now and wouldn't trade it for a pretty 5'4" 115 lb. natural redhead.

Can't think of any cons.

twas;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
well if you game I wouldn't get a cordless mouse, I have tried logitech twice different models and they skip when you move fast. for appl. and desktop they are fine. Haven't had a keyboard

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
IBM....

$107 including tax you get a wireless mouse and keyboard that work like a dream....all my clients...excecutives have em and they love em....Yes you pay more from IBM but as usaual you get performance above and beyond

twas...5'10 ...110 ...36 29 36....with a swedish accent....dont have one but just want to see how much you love the mouse and board :winkgrin:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
She'd better have hollow bones, because 110 and built like that... WOW! not to mention she'll need some heavy shoes to keep her grounded... the second 36 might help but still... I'd give up twas's keyboard and mouse for her anyday. :winkgrin:

·
Registered
286 Posts
:D :D :D

Good try Doonz but I refused to be temped (especially since you don't have one).

And as for you Mr Valiant, you young whippersnapper, what makes you can trade away my babies (and live). :D :D

Love to all,

twas

P.S. - Don't mess with me little boy I've snapped the heads off bigger _urds than you.
:D :D

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
So I'm a turd now.... hmmm Last I checked my title was Big Fuzzy Beast... I don't see how turd fits... but anyway it was just a throw back to "are you sure" "of course I'm sure, I'd bet HIS life on it" :D

Besides I wouldn't want to mess with you alien types.. I'm a gentle giant....LOL... I just need some free time, and I'll be fine.... this lack of female contact and too much work thing kinda has me wired... to put it politely;)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Anyway Doonz if you want to get Twas's attention you need something like 3'4" Dark Green complexion, 7 of the bluest eyes youve ever seen, and a row of canines you can see yourself in.... :D:D:D:D

Whippersnapper my left **e!

is B.F. Ben Franklin??

Ben Franklin, besides fathering our country (he was a little promiscius) was once quoted as saying "beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.