Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
winzip hangs when delete a file from within the archive

Hello to all:

I'm using Winzip14 with windows7. I created an archived and when I want to delete any file from within Winzip hangs and says "no response" and I have to close it. This has never happened with my previous winzip archives on another computer with XP. I've tried rebooted, clean registry, re-install Winzip. The problem is still there.

Any ideas? Thank you.

·
Registered
25,111 Posts
Re: winzip hangs when delete a file from within the archive

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am going to move this to the Windows 7 forum so those folks can take a look at your issue and help you. Hope you get it resolved.

BTW, the introductions forum where this was posted is only so you can introduce yourself to the forum. You might want to go back over there and repost so forum members will get to meet you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Winzip14.5 Pro, Windows 7.

I set up WinZip to do scheduled backup jobs in which I choose which items to backup or not. However, whenever I try to edit a "job", all my previous selections under \User\MyName\ will be undone, except My Documents. It's very frustrating because I have to remember all my previous selection every time. I actually had to record these selections on a piece of paper.

Anyone knows why and has a solution to this?

Thanks you

Toshiba Satellite P500-0TE
Intel® Core™ i5-450M processor 2.40GHz,
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64bit,
18.4” FHD TFT w/ TruBrite™,
nVidia GeForce GTS 330M 1GB GDDR3,
4GB DDR3,
1TB HDD S-ATA,
DVD Super-Multi Double Layer with Blu-ray Disc™ RE,
1Gbps LAN,
Realtek 802.11 bgn Wireless,

·
Microsoft-Team Manager , Hardware - Team Manager
68,848 Posts
Hi I would try as Jc suggested and check out the other info on winzip in the link above just to rule out anything else there:grin:

·
Microsoft-Team Manager , Hardware - Team Manager
68,848 Posts
Hi please read the info JC provided in the link

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.