Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'll try to explain everything that keeps happening to my PC every single day.I rarely use forums to solve my PC problems,but this one by far eats my brain out!It's a long post,so please read it slowly and try to understand this problem.

Everything started ~1 year ago,my PC worked perfectly,until one day when I got 3 restarts in a row after I opened windows.It was weird,I ignored the problem,restarted it and then continued my work.The rest of the day everything went ok,no freeze or restarts.The next day,when I woke up,I started the PC,opened Opera and my screen turns black then back to normal again just that it was working as if my video driver was not installed,so I had to restart the PC.Beside this issue,sometimes doing the same thing(open opera/mozzila/IE,or My Computer,or enter any kind of program or game,I hear a strange noise coming from inside my PC(it's not a BIP-like noise,it's something like a *crick*,like hiting your mouse with a metal pen) then it restarts.I asked my friends about this,they said it's the video driver,I don't know if the instant restarts have something to do with the black screen then back to normal but as if my video driver was not installed thingy.I tried to reinstall/update/re-update to newest and even to oldest the video driver,reinstalled .net framework to all possible versions,I tried almost everything,I still get the damn restarts and other issue.What should I do? It's hard to believe,but it restarts mostly in the morning,when I wake up and open the PC,as if I need to wait for my PC to warm up or something around 1/2 hours.Another strange thing is,that when my PC is in the -working but as if the video driver was not installed- trance,I never get a restart,it's working good(just that I can't play any games).

Right now,I wrote this post as if my video driver was not installed,after I got the stupid black screen thing again.My PC is really old,I never bought a new one,I just upgraded some parts.

Please,if anyone got any idea about this please post and let me know.Feel free to ask anything about my PC spec or to find out more information about this,I'll answer whatever I know,anything!

,Thank you

P.S: Sorry for my bad english

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.