Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quite often my computer eventually starts to get really loud...like the fan is like 'ROOM ROOM ROOM " its really loud tho.,.. and when i had sensorview telling me the temperatures it was the same at morning ( well maybe a LITTLE less) than at night..so whuts up

·
Registered
142 Posts
random noise, sounds like a fan is going out. if the problem is particularly noticeable after first turning the machine on, that would be my first suspect

·
Registered
142 Posts
hmm, could be also the fan is stuck, and then it gets free, I would open up your case, if possible, and run it open, then when you hear the noise put your finger on the fan, in the middle, not on the bladed area, apply a little bit of pressure to each one that may be suspect, and listen for a change in the sound. same process should be done to any other suspect area, not fan related. No you wont shock your self, and no you wont burn your self, CPU heat sinks only get up to about 140F everything else wont be above 120F, and if it looks like a exposed wire just don't touch it. and as always ground your self first, hold the case while doing this.

as a disclaimer, this should only be done by professionals, where safety glasses ;) and if needed consume alcohol first to clam your nerves.
The views expressed by this poster are not endorsed by this poster, there I think I covered everything.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOLOLOL haha i've kept my case open for like a year i always keep it open just in general to keep things circulating more and i know i wont burn myself =.='' but i'll try ur pressure thing thanks, if anything else comes up plz post :D thanks tho

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.