Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , yesterady I installed XPIZE on my PC , system accepted it and asked for rebooting , so I did , and it has not stopped rebooting , never comes to load Win , it restarts again and again , I´m really lost , if someone could help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
54,253 Posts
and welcome to the Forum

Try booting to Safe Mode . . tap F8 repeatedly from the time you press the power button. If you get to safe mode, try to restore the system to a date prior to installing the junkware

·
Registered
96 Posts
Or uninstall the junkware. You're probably getting a bluescreen error of somekind due to the software and it is set to automatically reboot.

If you can go into safe mod, right click on My Computer, Go to Properties, Click the Advanced Tap. Click settings next to Startup and Recovery and uncheck automatically restart. If you are still having the error the PC should bluescreen and you'll be able to give us more info.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello and thank you everybody , I tried safe mode but no chance I also tried last known.....and no chance , blue screen pops with Stop c000021a process of system logon process end ...with a error state of 0xc0000135 , system is stop , I guess I will take pc to some place as i do not really know waht I´m doing , thanks anyway

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.