Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright.

I'm working on a HP Pavilion dv6000 Entertainment Notebook. It uses a built in WiFi to connect to the internet. For some unknown reason it states "Windows cannot configure this wireless connection" "If you have enabled another program to manage this wireless connection, use that software." For one I know there is no other software on the laptop that is running. Okay from there I've gone into services.msc and started the service since it was stopped. The first couple times I preformed that action on the laptop it worked fine, I connected to the access point and the internet. After I restarted to test it to make sure it would work... BAM! It stopped working after the restart. I re-activated the service once again since it switched to "Windows cannot configure this wireless connection" and now it won't even connect to anything. It's strange and I need some help on how to keep this service activated. For some reason i think Norton has something to do with this ordeal. Damn Norton

HELP ME OUT!

Luke

·
Registered
228 Posts
i had this problem before and it WAS norton. i enabled the firewall and it worked. i eventually deleted norton and got AVG.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.