Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually can figure stuff out through google but these problems have absolutely floored me. I have not been able to update Windows in quite some time. It claims it was never updated. I also cannot manually update Microsoft Security Essentials though it does seem to automatically update regularly. I've tried just about every suggestion on the net and nothing is working.

Then when updating my iPhone to the new iOS, the update crashed and now my phone can't even be restored through iTunes -- this may be possibly be caused by outdated Windows.

It's driving me insane. My phone is ruined, I can't update my stuff properly. What the hell? Please help!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I usually can figure stuff out through google but these problems have absolutely floored me. I have not been able to update Windows in quite some time. It claims it was never updated. I also cannot manually update Microsoft Security Essentials though it does seem to automatically update regularly. I've tried just about every suggestion on the net and nothing is working.

Then when updating my iPhone to the new iOS, the update crashed and now my phone can't even be restored through iTunes -- this may be possibly be caused by outdated Windows.

It's driving me insane. My phone is ruined, I can't update my stuff properly. What the hell? Please help!
I solved it. Found a batch file through google, ran it and it slowly got my updates working again, then uninstalled all iTunes components again, reinstalled, and uninstalled the broken Apple drivers in device manager and it worked. YES!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.