Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i use the alt+ctrl+del, the windows task manager never comes out. in the system icons tray there's the green square, but it doesn't show anywhere. i have a dual view because of my graphics card, but nothing shows up on either of them. on the taskbar there's no window for it, i can only see the green square. can anyone help me out?

-btw i have played around with the configurations of the graphic card and it's the same

·
Registered
35 Posts
task manager remembers its last position and re appears in that position so im guessing that is is there but somewhere off screen try maxing out your resolutionas high as it will go and looking for it then also jsut to check right mouse on the green icon for it and make sure the "always on top" setting is on (lol that reminds me of this girl i knew .... )

·
Registered
1 Posts
when i use the alt+ctrl+del, the windows task manager never comes out. in the system icons tray there's the green square, but it doesn't show anywhere. i have a dual view because of my graphics card, but nothing shows up on either of them. on the taskbar there's no window for it, i can only see the green square,but it disppears within a second.Also the command regedit is not functioning. can anyone help me out?

-btw i have played around with the configurations of the graphic card and it's the same

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.