Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) I have a major problem on my laptop. i cannot update window i am informed:

'Windows Update cannot currently check for updates, because the service is not running. You may need to restart your computer'.

i restart my computer and get the same repeat problem.

2) About the only thing i can click on and it works in my 'Control panel' is Uninstal Programmes' everything else that i click on produces the error:

'Windows cannot find: C:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again'.

3) In addition just recently my bluetooth just stopped working.

4) My touch pad on my laptop the left key does what the right key should and the right does what the left should. I think i can fix this in my 'Control panle' but as in section 2) i cannot access the folder.

I have tried everything, i have searched for the file download mentioned in section 2) but nothing works that downloads. I have tried PC pitstop and Resgistry Clean.

Please can someone help, my hair is about to fall out.

Regards,

· Premium Member
29,813 Posts
Hello and Welcome to TSF.

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined in the link I'll give you below, before posting for assistance. There's a sticky at the top of this forum, and a
Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? First Steps
link at the top of each page.

------------------------------------------------------

Please follow our pre-posting process outlined here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50...-posting-for-malware-removal-help-305963.html

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new thread, as this one shall be closed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

Please note that the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum is extremely busy, and it may take a while to receive a reply.

------------------------------------------------------

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.