Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, if there's one program in the world that pisses me off, it's WMM. Since I've had my current computer, I've had to reinstall windows twice. During each stint, there's been some sort of technical issue with WMM. When I first had this computer, the whole program would simply close after I added more than 6 video clips to the timeline. I can't remember what issue existed the second time around, but there was one. NOW, WHENEVER I go to turn a project into a WMV, I ALWAYS get the following message, regardless of what data is in the project (I even tried it with a single photo/clip/song) and regardless of where I try to save it:

"Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify that the original source files used in your movie are still available, that the saving location is still available, and there there is enough disc space available, then try again."

Obviously all these requirements are met (um, yeah, I have 111 GB on my hard drive in case your curious). Can someone help me figure out if there's something I can do to fix this crap? Mainly because I have a project due next week and I kind of need WMM to do it (well, it's been done, I just can't turn it from a project into a file). I'm pretty pissed. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.