Windows 7 64-bit
Movie Maker 2.6
I have cut my movie, edited it all, when i try to preview, video works fine, but the audio doesnt. i have muted all the audio from the video clips, and i have got the sound on max for the sound clip i added over the top.
When i go to 'Save Movie File' i choose the save location, hit best option for my PC and try to save it. The screen instantly flashes to
" Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify that the original sourse files used in your movie are still available, that the saving location is still available, and that there is enough space available, and then try again."
- The Sourse files are DEFINATLY still available, not moved and not corrupted (i even restart my project with new source files to make sure)
- The movie is only 1min 35sec long, needs 10.74MB and the Save Loaction (d
has 135.7GB free
- D: is a HDD and is DEFINATLY still available.
- All the .dll files have been successfully registered using regsvr32.exe.
- I have 8gb of ram on my comp averaging ~ 2bg available.
- CPU averaging at 2-4% usage.
Please help me the movie is only short and not very complex yet it wont let me save.
I have search around but nothing i have tried has helped.