Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have just posted on Windows 7 forum and have been told this thread will be answered better here.
Suddenly my Windows Live Mail opens for about 30 seconds and then it says "Windows Live Mail has encountered a problem and needs to close" then "Windows is looking for a solution" then "if we find a solution we will send it to you later"
I have a lot of e-mails in my inbox, about 2400, I realize this is excessive, will it cause this error?
Do I have a virus or malware in my inbox?
My Widows Live Mail has always worked fine up until now, does anyone have any ideas? :4-dontkno
Thank you.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have managed to backup all of my folders in my Live Mail......it stayed open long enough to let me do that.
What does anyone think of deleting my Live Mail and then importing all my data back into it again?
I would rather get this one to work if possible.
If I do delete it all and import will my messages go back exactly the same with pictures etc. if the mail has pictures in it, like forwarded mail?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking on the Microsoft Forum for Windows Live Essentials on this problem, I am the seventh one with exactly the same error but Microsoft has no solution as far as I know?
Anyone else on here have Windows Live Mail 2011 that has an error on it and it forces it to close down?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.