Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently noticed that some of my Windows keyboard shortcut keys aren't working...........any ideas????????

example: If I depress the windows button + "m" my open windows do not minimize

note: I checked the other user accounts on my pc and the keyboard shortcut keys seem to be working fine, just mine aren't working properly. The problem seems to only be w/ the Windows Natural keyboard shortcuts.

The problem is no real biggy, but I would like to regain use of this feature.....it makes computing a tad bit easier. Thanks.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hmmm... What keyboard microsoft are you using? Microsoft Intelli bla bla, if you are using one of those and it came with a cd, check the keys and see if the shortcuts are working! If not... Well... there are other options, but we need to get to the bottom of the problem! Lol! Hope it works! :tongue: :grin: :smile:

·
TSF Emeritus
26,228 Posts
Try reinstalling the keyboard's software from www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx

They have WinXP software for the Natural Keyboard Elite/Pro/Multimedia (scroll down to the bottom of 'select your product')

Also, check in Control Panel > Keyboard > Language tab > Properties to change the keyboard layout.

Post back if this doesn't work and we'll try something else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.