Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a used quad desktop, i think it has a fresh windows 7 install, as one of the updates was sp1 : windows keeps installing new updates ? is this normal ? i bought this computer 5 days ago, been through about 3 rounds of updates; i was playing a game yesterday when i had told the windows message to postpone the update installation for the max of 4 hrs, i got a blue screen during the game, i don't know if it was the game or the postponed updates; the computer seems fine , other than this situation; call of duty 4 (demo) crashed once, i restarted it in safe-mode and seems ok; what can i do ? thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
uninstall installed updates ?

how do i 'uninstall installed updates ' ? i checked the control panel, uninstall section , i didn't find any 'installed updates' ? windows keeps trying to install updates; discussion from google seach said to uninstall installed updates, then re-install 64-bit version of updates kb2647753; i can't find the installed updates, to uninstall them, before i install kb2647753 ? thanks

·
TSF Emeritus
26,228 Posts
If you're getting a 4 hour postpone warning, did you reboot after installing the updates?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.