Tech Support banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please give me some information about this. Does it help or may affect the performance of my device?

This window popped up today when I logged in.

Attachments

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
26,436 Posts
When you get a new version of Windows or when you reinstall that's the standard thing you receive. It's to tell you about MS features.

·
Super Moderator, Editor, Articles Team
12,049 Posts
I think I might have an interest here too. I made what I think is a classic mistake of activating W10 through my MS account.

Now I can't bypass the damn login screen.

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
26,436 Posts
Reactions: Deejay100six

·
Moderator TSF, Hardware Team Moderator
5,361 Posts
Please give me some information about this. Does it help or may affect the performance of my device?

This window popped up today when I logged in.
Those are all cloud-backed (cloud-powered) features/services, so your internet connectivity (speed) plays a bigger role than your systems' overall performance. Also, some of those features don't matter much if you don't have multiple devices running Microsoft software.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is this supposed to be the standard features for (the somewhat unreliable) update to Win10 Version 2004 ? As we discussed about it earlier, I haven't opted yet to update to this version.

·
Moderator TSF, Hardware Team Moderator
5,361 Posts
Is this supposed to be the standard features for (the somewhat unreliable) update to Win10 Version 2004 ? As we discussed about it earlier, I haven't opted yet to update to this version.
Those aren't the new "standard" features, they've been around in Windows 10 for a while now, you just happen to be seeing Microsoft's "recommendations" now and you don't need or have to use any of them. As you can see, there is a skip link at the bottom-left of that screen. Windows 10 runs just fine without them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts