Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if I am in the right forum but I saw no related forums for my question. I am trying to burn a slide show (picture files) with audio (MP3 files) as background music. The finished product will play on my computer however I get format unsupported on both my dvd players. I have tried different brands of disk and different typrs (dvd-r, dvd+r) with no luck..I have been screwing around with this for about a month but cannot find a way to make it play on regular dvd players. I called Bose (one of my dvd players) and they said DVD players do not support slideshows with pic files (jpeg,etc) I hope someone out there can please help me..Thanks

·
Biker/Geek
1,088 Posts
You can use Windows Movie Maker to create a slide show with music. Then you can simply click "publish" and choose DVD from the list, which will create a DVD disc of your slideshow. This should be able to play on a DVD player, but you won't be able to choose individual pictures or shift through them like you would on a PC. It'll be like a movie.

·
Biker/Geek
1,088 Posts
What kind of disc do you end up with? For example, if you look at it in Computer what does it look like? A few folders? A single video file? Another type of file? I'm trying to determine if it is the formatting of the DVD that is the issue or the compatibility of the DVD players - the fact that the disc works on the PC kind of rules out a few possible problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.