Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got some problem on my external Desktop hard drives names maxtor Basics 500GB usb , when i connect to my pc is and try to open it , I: is not accesible , the request could not be perform because of an I/O device error , and sometimes when i connect the usb to pc , the drive show need to be formatted , I use microsoft windows XP proffeassional version 2002 service pack 2 , intel pentium (R) 4 cpu 3.00GHz , 2.98 ghz , 512 MB of ram , sometimes this message “Windows – Delayed Write Failed : Windows was unable to save all the data for the file I:\$Mft. The data has been lost. This error may be caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network connection. Please try to save this file elsewhere.” are frequently appear , then i right clik on hard drives icon the capacity show the substain in my external not missing but i cant open it , if luckily i open the folder they are empty , but the folder show capacity if i right click on my external , please give me solution i dont want loss my data on my drive , its very important , i appreciate if the problem solve:sleep::sleep:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.