Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im having some trouble checking for updates i was looking around this forum & i saw that some one had the same problem and they though it was the trustedinstraller.exe.... im asking if someone can upload this file for me....

im running windows vista 32 bits :D thanks for the support =)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im sorry to say this but dint work.... it has been so difficult to find this file, i saw a post that someone uploaded but the links its broken.... !!

·
Decessit
68,881 Posts
Hi I know you think this will solve your issue and you could be correct, but since we do not know the details it makes helping a little difficult to offer possible solutions,please gives us more info on this problem,ie do you get any error messages what if anything do you get,this may be of some help http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946414

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok thanks... well i just tried to update the os but this message appears (windows could not search for updates)... so Id google it and i saw that somebody had the same problem as me n made a post in this forum..... and that problem is that he dint have the trustedintaller.exe on his computer so I..... i cheked the registry i havent installed any programs for a long time... y cheked the startup procesors and the trustedinstaller.exe wasnt running... IM running windos vista 32bits i need the trustedinstaller.exe for this version of windows vista....and i cant find it anywhere!!! :( thanks for replying my messages !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.