Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hy guys. I have a Dell Laptop (and Inspirion 15R SE - 7520) but after uninstaling a beta version of AMD Catalyst, my laptop entered in BSoD loop. Whenever i try to boot it, it restart and try to auto repair. Doesnt work. I alredy tryied to use a restoration point but doesnt work too. Tryied following Windows instructions, fixing MRB (MBR), etc. Nothing. Please guys. Help me!

Sorry for bad english.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
The next time the system tries to repair, let it finish. On the subsequent boot, hold down your power button while Windows 8 is loading (you'll see a white circle of dots going around) to turn off the system. Start the system up again, then hold down the power button again when you see Windows 8 loading again. Start the system up again, and you should be given advanced options for booting. Use the Troubleshooting options to select Safe Mode.

In Safe Mode, go into device manager and uninstall your display adapters by expanding the display adapters area, right clicking each display adapter, and selecting the uninstall option. Make sure to Delete driver software for this device when prompted to do so by putting a tick in the box.

-----

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.