Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is about a laptop computer model Gateway NV53, I was trying to remove an antivirus by the name "AV8". I did that in two steps, first from the task manager by clicking on "AV8.exe" and I click on end process, second from the c:\ drive with the del command "del av8.exe". Now after I am done, I restart the laptop it gives me the option to type my password. From there it gave me a blink screen, and the icons do not display on the screen. I see the light of Hdd like it's loading something, but nothing never display. I can access the Task manager, shut down, restart by using the task manager commnd, but nothing at the screen. So, is there any possibility you can help me have those icons back at the screen. It's blink only the mouse I see. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

·
Administrator, Manager, Microsoft Support, Acting
34,376 Posts
Hi -

Proceed to the Security Center, Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help Forum, to have your system reviewed by a Security Analyst. Be be sure to follow THESE STEPS carefully before posting your logs in the Security Forum.

Please be patient as the Security Analysts are very busy and one will get to you as soon as possible.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.