Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I currently have Windows 10 and I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11. I have watched multiple videos on Youtube and read several articles to enable the TPM settings. I followed the directions and my computer is still not recognizing that TPM has been enabled. I have included the specs on my computer as well. I am not sure what other ways to enable TPM. This is the article I used to enable TPM https://inf.news/en/digital/3fb8403604a4485d37edc6fa3481de8f.html . Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
31,450 Posts
Did the PC Health Check-up say you were 11 ready? Your build should end in 44 not 42. Finally, what's the rush? Windows 10 will be supported another 3½ years.

Reactions: Jerica

·
Global Moderator
Using Google to solve problems
43,131 Posts
In the picture it says near the bottom under Device Encryption Support - Failed - TPM is not Usable.
This computer is not upgradable to Windows 11.

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
The computer is upgradable to windows 11 I have upgraded 6 ASrock boards to windows 11 ranging from B450/550 to x470/x570. That does not count other brands. 3700x and B550 is very upgradable to windows 11 the only issue is the TPM stuttering on Ryzen with windows 11 and to a lesser degree windows 10 (with TPM on). How exactly did you enable fTPM?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts