Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'd like to ask for some help, regarding a trouble I ran into.

Yesterday, I was recording my screen through the Xbox Game Bar; however, I cannot seem to find the file anymore. This is peculiar for me as this has never happened in all my time using the Game Bar; whenever I finish a recording, the recorded clip is simply in the "Captures" folder. Thinking that maybe it was just saved elsewhere (even though I didn't rearrange the settings), I have searched just about everywhere in my laptop.

Perhaps there's a step I'm missing in trying to look for my file? Or did I do something wrong?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello! I'd like to ask for some help, regarding a trouble I ran into.

Yesterday, I was recording my screen through the Xbox Game Bar; however, I cannot seem to find the file anymore. This is peculiar for me as this has never happened in all my time using the Game Bar; whenever I finish a recording, the recorded clip is simply in the "Captures" folder. Thinking that maybe it was just saved elsewhere (even though I didn't rearrange the settings), I have searched just about everywhere in my laptop.

Perhaps there's a step I'm missing in trying to look for my file? Or did I do something wrong?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
Is it possible you just "thought" you were recording but really didn't record? Try going to the Gallery from the Game bar and see if your video is there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts