Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a PDF file, which consists of 4 pages, 2 pages of Instructions and 2 pages of filling out forms.
I can fill out those two pages, right on the computer in its empty spaces, by using the keyboard.

How can I make all these 4 pages of separate files?.... Or,.. at least can make two page of Filling forms in a separate PDF files?

I have already filled up this forms, and have saved it as an another 4 pages of this PDF file. Can I separate those two forms pages now?

Which is the free and easiest software available to do this? ( in Windows / MSFT store ? )

I have MS word of its most latest version, can it do it ?

Will it be easier to save as word file and then make all 2 pages of forms, separate and fill-able via keyboard ?

Kindly advise, for the most easiest way, and probably the most available software, preferably free for doing this task. Thanks.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ Did work out perfectly, Pretty easy. Thanks.

Just wondered, if also know some good and efficient web site on net, who helps sending free fax, of this PDF filled out, forms,
as, they do not accept by e-mail attachments, and I have no printer to print the paper and then Fax.

gotfreefax.com and faxzero.com allows only 3 pages and sometimes works, sometimes do not.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^ By "they", I meant ,.. any Govt offices, County, Social services, many community services,....... etc.
Somehow the fax services as well as Library printing authority,.. etc. counts each page of the single word/PDF file separately.
But, nonetheless,..thanks for the information and I will look into it in details. Please close this thread ( from my side ) / Solved . Thx.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.