Tech Support banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem with Microsoft's Windows File Explorer. I have a Asus computer with a AMD A4 chip and a SSD chip hard drive, running Windows 10 and 8 gig of RAM.

1. When I am using my cursor to open folders and add content, usually photos, videos or music. After about an hour of work the cursor just goes haywire. It becomes very hard to place the cursor on anything and open pages that I didn't want open. And not forgetting sending photos, songs etc. to places I find hard to find.

2. I also have a problem with an out of control scroller. When saving a photo or a song to a folder that is well loaded the scroll starts to scroll continuously right to the bottom, making it hard for me to stop it and turn it back. This also happens when I highlight a page of photos.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sorry guys, I don't use a mouse. I use the touch pad. I do have a couple of mouses I can try. I just have to buy the batteries. Do you recommend any type battery?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do I work out I have a stuck key? I must admit I sometimes type a word and for some reason or another I find I have missed a letter. I know I have pressed the key for the letter, but I assume that it has something to with the pressure of the finger on the key. I will contact my tech. guy when the lockdown has been lifted very soon.
It sounds like you have a stuck key on the keyboard.

·
Registered
8 Posts
File Explorer is a file management application used by the Windows operating system to browse folders and files.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts