Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

This is my first time on this forum. I have made this account because I am dealing with an BSOD for a while now and I cannot seem to solve it so I am really hoping someone could help me with this.

I am getting the BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE error message. It is really random for instance I could play GTA V all night without a problem and then when I start something else up a couple minutes later it just crashes. It even crashes sometimes when I am just on Youtube and Word.

With BlueScreenView I saw that two things could have caused this BSOD, it says it has been caused by hal.dll+3627f and ntoskrnl.exe+14a510 and that has not changed since the first time it has happenend. It's bugcheckcode is 0x0000124.

I have looked into this on the internet and they are saying that you have to update drivers and check temperatures but my drivers and my temperatures do not get above 65 degrees. Benchmarks to test my hardware also did not help. I also have done chkdsk in Command Prompt to see if that would work but I am still getting the BSODS.

I put all the files necessary in the attachments and I hope that it is enough information.

With kind regards,

Jelger

Attachments

·
Administrator, Manager, Microsoft Support, MVP
34,403 Posts
Hi. . .

The bugcheck on both dumps was 0x124 = WHEA = Windows Hardware Error Architecture, a/k/a "Machine Check Exception".

0x124 BSODs are notoriously difficult to solve because the cause is simply "unknown hardware failure".

Unfortunately, the dumps are incapable of telling us which piece of hardware has failed. Dumps are only good for figuring out software problems.

All I can really do here is to give you some hardware diagnostic programs to run.

The problem may also be with other hardware parts such as the motherboard or PSU for which there are no software tests.

If you are encountering a specific hardware issue, feel free to post in our Hardware Forum - Motherboards, Bios & CPU

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.