Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lacoka Nostra
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every CD i put in my 2 drives it says 0 bytes. Then when i open it every file thats in the disc says 1KB. I need help........

·
Citizen of the world
51,042 Posts
However, the audio plays, correct? Audio disks display that way on 2K or XP here. How many bytes do you expect to be available on a write only drive? :rolleyes:

·
Lacoka Nostra
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
johnwill said:
However, the audio plays, correct? Audio disks display that way on 2K or XP here. How many bytes do you expect to be available on a write only drive? :rolleyes:
The CD is around 648mb's but its not showing up, i tried to burn the CD and it burn's the CD but every file thats on the CD is 1kb.
And when i go to my computer to open the CD thats in the drive, every file is 1kb. I know its not suppose to do that!!!

·
Citizen of the world
51,042 Posts
shawnbowski said:
The CD is around 648mb's but its not showing up, i tried to burn the CD and it burn's the CD but every file thats on the CD is 1kb.
And when i go to my computer to open the CD thats in the drive, every file is 1kb. I know its not suppose to do that!!!
I'm not getting through, I'll try one more time.

THAT'S THE WAY XP DISPLAYS AUDIO CD'S!

It will look like that on any XP system, and any 2K system as well. There is nothing broken, except perhaps Microsoft's lame way of displaying audio CD's.

·
Lacoka Nostra
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Then why the windows XP disc shows up the right size mmmmmm......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.