Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i'm having a problem with my win 2k machine i'm running a AMD Athlon XP 2000 (going at 1600) with a all in wonder 9700 pro graghic card, along with 512 of ddr ram and 2 120 gig wester digital harddrives thats running RAID on them. I have the Via chipset. Anyways i think that preatty much covers what i'm running. Anyways here is my problem, When I turn on the computer the computer boots, goes though the loading process and logges on however no desktop shows up. I run control alt del and i c, logged on as .... and nothing running, cpu usage is normal <- so as if I was logged on looking at my desktop. I'm thinking maybe this has something to do with my RAID or ATI all in wonder card.

I'm preatty good with computer, but lack a few fundametal things. so anyways if anyone could please help. I really wanna retain from having to loose all my info on my computer. (i cant put all on one harddrive since i have raid) anyways all responses are welcome thanks.

The Saint

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi SergeiTheSaint and welcome,

I ran into a similar problem on a friends PC where his video card thought that it had two monitors hooked up to it... Try seeing if your ATI card is having to same problem... Good Luck....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.