Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, here goes.

Yesterday I booted my system only to get errors logging on to my administrator account. The error basically let me logon but set up a "temp" account everytime and would not store any info. I read up on this and it's a fairly common problem with XP. So I had to create a new account which I labeled "ALL", I then copied all my files from the "administrator" account to the "ALL" account. Everything seemed to be ok. However, I had to setup Outlook again, emails, address and everything.... I'm thinking... no prob, i'll just import the archive or backup.pst (i think that's right). However, I can't find that folder using a search. Even as we speak I am running Agent Ransack to do a more in depth search. Remember, I can't logon directly to my account labeled "administrator" and am wondering if it is somehow stuck in that account somewehere. Now it could be that the backup to outlook is not a .pst file but I thought it was.

The only two things I can think of is to either a: find the file, which should be somewhere or b: find a way to log back on to the "administrator" account.

By the way system restore does not work.

Thanks in advance!!!

I FOUND THE FILE WITH AGENT RANSACK SOFTWARE!!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.