Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about buying a 20GB Photo iPod, and was looking at the system requirements. It says I need WinXP with SP2...I have WinXP Pro with SP1. Will it work?

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
it should, but why not download sp2 from microsoft anyway? if you do, make sure you do a complete spy and virus check before you download sp2.
post back

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would, but it will take too long...i have dial-up. I can't leave it on all night...and I can't figure out where to get a CD. I'll just see if it works...I can't get it until christmas...or at least until there is a good sale.

NOTE: where can i buy the cheapest ipods? (not on internet)....can't trust it.

·
Registered
18,118 Posts
MS will send you a free copy of SP2 if you ask for it. I got one to facilitate upgrading PCs.

www.newegg.com is a good source for anything electronic. Yes, it's online but I trust them 110%.

·
Registered
283 Posts
you can always use the apple site but it is online and all the prices are not aloud to change due too they are set by apple not the store so where eva you go the price should be the same. ww.apple.com, also i got my sp2 sent out to me it was fun i ordered some to my mates as well lol.

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To tell the truth, my O/S was a burned copy from a friend, and it knows if it is a real copy or not...i have a CD and it would let me install it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.