Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There is a tool with that exact name that i've stumbled across which does exactly that. You give it a Win7 ISO that you obtain through whatever means and then give it to the tool which automatically installs all the necessary https://omegle.onl/ vshare updates and modern drivers.
I've never ever had an installation or compatibility issue with Windows 7 after using that tool (tried on 2 PCs and a laptop) and it worked perfectly every time. I now just keep the resulting ISO with me whenever I want to install it somewhere.
Is there any reason this tool isn't used or talked about? It's like the ultimate godsend when it comes to Windows 7 in the modern landscape and I never see it mentioned.

·
Global Moderator
Using Google to solve problems
43,131 Posts
One reason is that Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft for over 2 years now, and just about everyone has moved on to Windows 10 or 11 by now.

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
31,447 Posts
One reason is that Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft for over 2 years now, and just about everyone has moved on to Windows 10 or 11 by now.
X2. When I saw the OP post a few hours ago I questioned why someone would make this their first contribution to a forum.

·
Moderator , Security Team
1,995 Posts
x3

W7 is an unsupported and insecure OS, and can never be made secure. It should not be used on any machine that you intend to connect to the Internet with.

·
Global Moderator
Electronic Design
52,029 Posts
There is a tool with that exact name that i've stumbled across which does exactly that. You give it a Win7 ISO that you obtain through whatever means and then give it to the tool which automatically installs all the necessary updates and modern drivers.
As others have said, it only installs any updates up to the time that Windows 7 support was discontinued two years ago. Lots of new security issues have been patched in currently supported Windows versions, and those issues have NOT been fixed for Windows 7.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts