Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I try shopping online and certain sites (not Amazon or eBay but private sites) look like this. I've cleared cache/cookies, updated to the latest browser version. It also does this in
Chrome. What am I overlooking?

Windows 10 home v21H1.
Firefox 106.0.3 64-bit
Chrome 107.0.5304.88 64-bit

Font Parallel Rectangle Number Diagram
Chrome.
Font Screenshot Parallel Number

· Global Moderator
Using Google to solve problems
44,660 Posts
Clear Firefox Cache then restart the computer. You can also unplug your Router, wait a few seconds and plug it back in.
The picture shows a web page that has not fully loaded with all of it's content. This can happen if you have a very slow internet connection.
Check your internet speed Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test If it is way slower then the advertised speed, speak with your ISP.
This can also happen if you use a 3rd party Security apps that may be blocking active content.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clear Firefox Cache then restart the computer. You can also unplug your Router, wait a few seconds and plug it back in.
The picture shows a web page that has not fully loaded with all of it's content. This can happen if you have a very slow internet connection.
Check your internet speed Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test If it is way slower then the advertised speed, speak with your ISP.
This can also happen if you use a 3rd party Security apps that may be blocking active content.
I did all of that. ISP came out and updated all of our equipment (it was due anyway). We're hitting 93 mbps. However we do use Covenant Eyes for content filtering with our kids. That's probably the issue. Thanks.

· Registered
11 Posts
I had a similar situation once. The sites opened like yours in this way. That is, the css files that make the pages look nice were not loaded. The reason for that was a slow internet speed, as we were out of town. When we returned home, all the pages loaded correctly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts