Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im geting a amd xp 2400 for chrismas/but i need a motherboard.i only have 65 dollars to spend. which motherboard will be the best for my money

·
Citizen of the world
51,041 Posts
I'd skip a couple of Friday nights out and save an extra $30 or so dollars. The difference between $65 and $95 in motherboards is significant, and that's not the place to save such a small amount of money!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

thanks for the reply il try to do that. which one should i get. as you can tell i dont know anything about computers.

·
Lacoka Nostra
1,067 Posts
Any ASUS, SOYO, GEGABYTE they are all good companys. But make shore you get a motherboard that has "Award BIOS" and you do not want a SiS chipset............trust me

·
Lacoka Nostra
1,067 Posts
You have good choices in motherboards, yes that motherboard
would work just fine. VERY NICE MOTHERBOARD:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i couldnt find a good motherboard combo with the dragon lite. whats another good motherboard be specific.i got about 90$ to spend

·
Registered
10 Posts
ABIT

those are all good brands but, I have had some troule with the ASUS boards. Take a look at ABIT boards, they are of top quaility and are "jumperless :D ".

·
Registered
64 Posts
Re: ABIT

rlbewick said:
those are all good brands but, I have had some troule with the ASUS boards. Take a look at ABIT boards, they are of top quaility and are "jumperless :D ".
what do you mean "jumperless"?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.