1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are few I found:
XFX HD 4670 PCI-E 750M 1GB DDR2 2XDVI/TV
XFX GF 9600GT 600M 512MB DDR3 DVI/HDMI

not sure if they are good for gaming. I need the BEST video card to play games for around 100$

·
Premium Member
12,666 Posts
It really depends on your system. See we can't really recommend a card for you if we do not know what system your using. Otherwise you may buy a card that isn't compatible and be back here again so saves us and you lots of time.

Post either the system make and model if it's oem. Or post it's individual specs including power supply make and model

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PSU -doesn't matter. AMD ATHLON 64 X2 3100 MHz, motherboard:ASROCK AM2 AMD480X DDR2 SATA2 GLAN ATX, PCI-E. My friend is planning on making his own pc,so idk what other info u need.. just need suggestions for a video card

·
Registered
549 Posts
Phædrus2401, it doesn't matter what psu he has. He will buy a sufficient one based on the card.
lol a sufficient one based on the card? the psu is the most important part of the computer without it nothing will work and if u buy a "sufficient one" it can also break your whole computer, watt output on a box of a psu hardly matters when it comes to who made it

·
Registered
549 Posts
nice sig and also a nice reference point for him to look at

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's not what I meant and yes psu is important and no he won't buy a cheap one. I didn't ask a question about psu that i need and if it will be sufficient, I'm asking for a suggestion for a video card. There are hundreds of different cards, which one is good for gaming? If you can't provide a particular model, can you atleast tell me some of the factor I should look when selecting the video card...

·
Registered
549 Posts
looks like a pretty good video card but the majority of video cards nowadays have lifetime warranty, atleast get one with lifetime warranty for future events? heres one that didnt look to bad with lifetime and same price after rebate but is only a suggestion
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133246

·
Registered
549 Posts
i said same price after rebates, its actually 7 dollars cheaper because free shipping and 30 dollars rebate and lifetime warranty

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.