Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a small computer services business in my town and am sick of dealing with Ebay, which has been the cheapest place to buy equipment that I've found. I've been screwed over by them too many times. Where else is a good online source for computer parts that is cheap. I like newegg but they are pricier than I'd like and the selection is limited. And sorry if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it. Thanks for your input,

-Christian

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
They are until you have a problem lol, but seriously though prices are good, products are what you'd expect from such a seller, but their customer service can suck big time, that aside it wont be of use to this person if I'm right, I'm guessing they are US based ? in which case newegg is probably the best more often than not.

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
Hi,

I think that NewEgg is one of the best, but also ZipZoomFly is maybe a tad more reasonable, plus their shipping is usually less costly.

·
Registered
13,828 Posts
I have always bought everything from newegg.com as they have had the lowest prices. tigerdirect.com is good as well, I have found that they sometimes have stuff newegg doesn't. In the UK, misco.co.uk is the UK version of tigerdirect, so I would trust that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.