Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats Wrong With My iTunes? The top is messed up? I cant access file or edit or anything at the top?

Thanks,
Zach

·
Banned
13 Posts
umm... you didnt explain your problem, either way, reinstall iTunes. to the newiest ver. there is version 6 out
clears up any problems you had w/ the previous ones
(I think, thats how it was for me.)

·
Registered
610 Posts
What happens if you maximize it, and does it do this as soon as you open itunes or does it start only after so often?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cant maximize it, when i click the maximize button it goes into compact mode. Its always like this(as soon as i start it)

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
What are the Red, Yellow and Green buttons on the top left of the iTunes display?

You by some chance did not download and installed iTunes for a MAC somehow did you?? Not sure you could do this, but I guess anything is possible!

JamesO

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JamesO said:
What are the Red, Yellow and Green buttons on the top left of the iTunes display?

You by some chance did not download and installed iTunes for a MAC somehow did you?? Not sure you could do this, but I guess anything is possible!

JamesO

Thats what i thought, but i have updated a few times since then and it dosnt help :4-dontkno

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Sounds like it is time to delete and then re-install iTunes vs. updating it? I do not think your music library will be impacted, however, I would make sure you have it backed up just in case.

JamesO

·
Registered
610 Posts
Thats weird, it seems like its a mac version with the stoplights in the corner, becuase i have the newest version for windows and it still has the standard windows controls. You shouldnt loose your music by reinstalling, but if possible it would be a smart idea to back it up just incase something happens, the music is by default located in your MyMusic folder, you could just copy to a different spot on your hard drive so that itunes wouldnt delete it, or even move it to different media if you wanted.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I was working on a MAC today and the stop lights on the left side are clearly MAC style iTunes buttons. Not sure what you got yourself into here??

JamesO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.